Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Man Drawer

One of the issues The Irishman and I are facing as we reconcile all of our stuff in a one-bedroom apartment is his insistence that he have a man drawer. Before you think I am a terrible girlfriend and that I am refusing him that right, let me say that I totally accept his need for a place to stash all of his stuff but I didn't understand why it couldn't be a man-box-on-a-shelf, or perhaps a man-sack-hanging-off-a-hook. I was chatting with my boss about my confusion and she highly recommended I check out comedian Michael McIntyre's sketch called Man Drawer. So last night The Irishman and I found it on YouTube and watched, and, well... here it is for you, in all of its enlightening glory:



I get it. He's getting his man drawer.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Danielle-
    Didn't get a chance to watch the video, but the man-shelf seems like a red-alert - all the easier for dirty underwear and socks holier than thou to take over limited closet space.
    I enjoyed reading your post and as the editor of Expat Arrivals (http://www.expatarrivals.com) I was wondering if you'd be interested in contributing to the site. We're constantly looking for global expats to share local information that makes life easier for others. If interested contact me at stephanie@expatarrivals.com

    ReplyDelete