Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Snowy London

Despite my horribly omnipresent hat-head, I'm really enjoying the first proper snowy day in London. I didn't get a chance to snap any pics, but as you'd imagine the entire city looks lovely and Christmasy. Unfortunately, London learned its lesson from the last two years and the sidewalks were liberally sanded and shoveled from early on so of course I went to work today. The forecast is for frigid temperatures all week and more snowfall throughout the month, so hopefully I'll have a few snaps to share soon.

Meanwhile, I'm rushing home to start designing my Christmas cards, plan my Christmas cookie baking, put together a new Christmas music mix, and generally get in the holiday spirit. Tomorrow is December 1st and the first night of Hanukkah so it really is the start of the festive season. Everyone, get ready - Christmas is here!

No comments:

Post a Comment