Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sushifest update

This week was pretty brutal at work and thus I'm only now recovered enough to blog... meaning that there's a lot for me to share!

So first things first, the outcome of SUSHIFEST. We made 3 types of rolls, 2 types of sashimi, and some Japanese style beef along with miso soup to start. We also had store-made seaweed salad (it is so delicious, I cannot tell you - seaweed in a sesame dressing of some sort, I could eat it at every meal) and the black sesame pudding. Here are some pictures, courtesy of The Irishman:

Sushifest Feb 2011
(please note my Valentine's Day appropriate nail polish)

Sushifest Feb 2011
All of the rolls - the beef and cabbage rolls are actually Korean and were AMAZING

Sushifest Feb 2011
The full spread

Sushifest Feb 2011
My black sesame pudding!

Delicious! Isn't The Irishman such a good photographer as well?

3 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS! All of this looks absolutely delicious. If only I could crawl through my laptop screen and eat it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thanks! It's actually really easy - The Japan Centre has all you need! Try it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so fun - did you make it yourself? Some girlfriends I have been talking about doing this.

    ReplyDelete