Saturday, August 23, 2008

Finally

One of my most annoying traits is that even with a baby hangover, like the one I have this morning, I cannot sleep past 7am after a night of drinking. So I'm up stalking the house with not enough energy to do anything remotely useful, but there is no way I can go back to sleep.

This is what the internet is good for. I have been sitting here for about 2 hours stalking people on Facebook, learning the latest goss about Brangelina's ridiculous commune of children, and FINALLY LEARNING THAT BARACK OBAMA CHOSE BIDEN FOR VP.

I've been waiting with baited breath for this news all week, and I'm quite pleased with the decision.

So now I will retire to my couch with my laptop and coffee, as my brain has sufficiently woken up for me to read the indepth and exhaustive analysis on nytimes.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment