Sunday, July 20, 2008

Guided tour of my new flat

I know this is the moment you've all been waiting for... a guided tour, in pictures, of my new apartment. I took these at 10AM, so there is great light - so much so, infact, that a lot of the photos are a bit washed out. The decor is rental chic; clean, sophisticated cream shades with bursts of color. Please note that the sheets on my bed are NOT the wonderful luxury organic cotton, but a second set that I got that are just ordinary Egyptian cotton (very nice as well). If you look closely, though, you'll see the luxury duvet cover draped over the door to the lounge, as that is the preferred British method for drying large linens. Click here, and enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. I love the wood floors! What is that in the kitchen, up on the wall to the right of the sink/left of the stove?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That, my virtual friend, is my HOT WATER HEATER. It is loud and noisy.

    ReplyDelete